June 22, 2015 The team arrived safely at Camp4 – (High Camp) also called ” The Crow’s Nest ” at 5242m altitude, about 17.200feet .
Weather forecast show that Tuesday June 23, 2015 is the ideal day to climb the peak.
Wednesday, June 24, 2015 appears to be a good day peak but involves some risks.
In the last days at that altitude the weather was very unpredictable, especially for the second half of the week. Wednesday night to Thursday the wind will increase in intensity almost to 40-50km / h ( 30MPH ), and heavily fall of snow.
Now it is clouded and there are chance of snow and the wind is below 25km / h ( 15mph ) Denali peak.
Team members are resting and plan on Tuesday morning , June 23, 2015 to start the climb to the summit if there are no acclimatization problems.
Wednesday remains as backup day for Denali Summit .
We wish them tons of good luck and we keep the fingers crossed for them!